CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

The beginning…..

Beginning….is the only the word I was able to write in this blank sheet during the couple of minutes that passed. It’s strange for someone as talkative as me not to be able to express what I want to say. Beginnings are always difficult. It always feels like entering an unfamiliar place…uncertain of what lies ahead. Should I continue or should I not?

Sounds dramatic huh? You’d probably be wondering what I’m leading to…Honestly, I’m still uncertain. You see this blog has already been under construction for a few weeks now…yes you read it right. It’s in existence for sometime already but nothings been written yet. Why? For varying reasons I’m not even certain if they are meritorious. Either I’m having some cold feet, preoccupied with something else or just plain lazy. I can’t think of any interesting thing you’d want to read. Maybe I’m just afraid that a lot people would notice how crazy my ideas are or what their perception of me would be like. Or maybe they’ll notice how grammatically erroneous my English is. (lol) On the other hand, isn’t it better to write down ideas than keeping them? It’ll be worthless if its just stuck in our heads…And how would one know what other people say or think when you don’t give them the chance to even notice that you actually exist? For all we know they don’t even care…and finally how would they know that you’re grammar is so bad when you don’t speak at all. Maybe, just maybe it is worth taking the risk to start blogging.

Do I sound convincing enough? (nice line Gelene, can’t help but include it here :) )

1 comments:

Gelene Cabria said...

hi sis! haha, yp yep, checked out your blog.. more posts to go. make this your online diary hehehe:)